Small & Intimate Weddings
Bentwood Inn for your Intimate Wedding in Jackson Hole
The Bentwood Inn offers a rustic, yet luxuriously appointed, setting for an intimate wedding or elopement in Jackson Hole. Our intimate setting ensures your privacy and family time, so you enjoy your celebration with those who matter most. Whether you’re looking for a romantic, cozy backdrop for two or an exclusive log lodge ambiance for gathering your closest family and friends, you’ll find that here at Bentwood Inn any season! View our Testimonials to see what happy couples have to say about their weddings at Bentwood Inn!
An Intimate Bentwood Affair For Two
- Use our three-story river rock fireplace as your ceremony backdrop, any season or;
- Elope outdoors, on our property, surrounded by old-growth Cottonwood trees+
- Let our innkeepers recommend an officiant for your ceremony or a wedding planner to assist with the details
- Breakfast is always included with a Bentwood Inn stay as well as
- Evening Wine & Cheese hour for our guests
- We always like to throw in a little special keepsake for our newlyweds to remember their stay by…
+Elopement ceremonies held at the property can be scheduled between 1pm and 3pm. This time may be changed if the whole property is being rented by one family for the event. The possibilities are many – please call us to discuss your ideas!
Petite Wedding at The Bentwood Inn
Enjoy the privacy of the inn with your closest family and friends. Call us for a whole lodge rental quote!
See whole inn rentals page for more information.
- Whole Inn Rental of our 5 rooms plus 2 owner’s suites with kitchenette and small lounge area exclusively for your group
- A minimum three-night stay; Site fee charged if you are hosting the event on-site.
- Hot, chef-prepared Breakfast daily for all guests staying at the inn
- Evening hors-d’oeuvre and beverages daily – ask about adding a celebratory sparkling beverage too!
- A special gift for the Newlyweds – Bentwood keepsakes and locally sourced goodies
- Have your Ceremony in front of our 3 story river rock fireplace or on our beautifully landscaped lawn surrounded by old growth cottonwood, mountain views – rustic, wooden ceremony arch available for use!
- Assistance booking activities for your group (see idea below) – we’d love to share some more ideas with you based on your interests!
- We can provide recommendations for your celebration dinner. Or ask us about catering in-house in the comfort of the inn!
- After you’ve secured The Bentwood Inn for your intimate wedding, we’ll connect you with some suppliers in the area.
*Pricing based on seasonal whole house rental rates, double occupancy. Additional guest fees apply. Peak Season from June-Mid October; Off-peak season Mid October to Mid-May.
Wedding coordination is not provided by your innkeepers, this must be outsourced – we can help connect you to someone local!
Some other ideas for your event:
- Add elegance and an extra special, personal touch to the occasion with the help of a local wedding decorator or florist to design the look of the space, your bouquet & boutonniere, the mantlepiece or the ceremony arch
- Add on a Bentwood souvenir or keepsake for each of your guests to take home in an exclusive welcome bag (some items require at least 6 weeks notice)
- A private rafting trip with our partners at Mad River Rafting or a Private Wildlife Safari with a naturalist guide
- Consider your own private bartender to craft some delicious cocktails for you and your wedding party
- For an outdoor cookout, consider adding tents with additional heaters for the comfort of your guests
- Bring your event to the next level with a more traditional, formal dining experience with a local caterer or ask your innkeeper chef!
- Contract the skills of an experienced, local wedding cake confectioner to deliver a delicious sweet treat for your reception
Bentwood Inn understands that you want everything to be relaxing and perfect on your big day. Contact us about your ideas for your wedding and we can discuss our Jackson Hole wedding packages and add-ons to plan your ceremony. We will suggest the best options for your wedding depending on your dates and number of guests. We look forward to working with you and creating a wedding and reception that you’ll remember forever!