Small & Intimate Weddings
Jackson Hole Wedding Packages for Intimate Ceremonies
The Bentwood Inn offers a rustic, yet luxuriously appointed, setting for an intimate wedding or elopement in Jackson Hole. Our intimate wedding packages ensure your special day is perfectly planned, so you can have a stress-free wedding. Whether you’re looking for a romantic, cozy backdrop for two or an exclusive log lodge ambiance for gathering your closest family and friends, you’ll find that here at Bentwood Inn any season!
Below you’ll find our exclusive intimate wedding packages for your convenience.
An Intimate Bentwood Affair For Two
(Add package to your stay for $325+tax)*
- Fresh Bouquet and Boutonniere
- Small round cake for two, Bentwood chef prepared (Vanilla)
- Sparkling beverage and two Bentwood Inn keepsakes
*Added to a minimum 2-night stay in any of our themed king sized bedrooms (based on availability; rates vary by season). Some Blackout dates apply.
+Ceremony with Officiant in any area chosen prior to arrival (outdoors on our lawn, mountain backdrop, in front of the 3 story river rock fireplace). Price varies.
Additional options include:
- One hour photo session with a local photographer
- Bistro Dinner prepared by our chef
- Additional Flower arrangements to personalize the space to your liking
- Addition of up to 8 guests (10 guests total with bride and groom) with cake
- Sparkling beverage for toast
The possibilities are many – please call us to discuss your ideas!
Petite Wedding Hosted by Bentwood Inn (Up to 20 guests)
Check out a sample package below – starting at $6,500, based on seasonal rates.
- 3-night accommodations for your entire party, up to 20 guests (additional guest charges may apply)
- Whole Inn Rental of our 5 rooms plus 2 owner’s suites with kitchenette and small lounge area
- Hot, chef-prepared Breakfast daily for all guests staying at the inn
- Evening hors-d’oeuvre and beverages
- A special gift for the Newlyweds – Bentwood keepsakes and locally sourced goodies
- Ceremony with officiant – in front of our 3 story river rock fireplace or on our beautifully landscaped lawn surrounded by old growth cottonwood, mountain views
- Delivery of your “Welcome Basket” to your guests’ rooms prior to arrival
- Indoor Family Style reception in our dining area or Backyard Cook-out catered by Bentwood Inn team ~ customized especially for you. (additional charges -Priced per person)
- Sparkling Beverage for toasting
- Fresh Bouquet and Boutonniere for the Bride and Groom
*Pricing based on seasonal whole inn rental rates, double occupancy. Additional guest fees apply. Inquire about peak and off-peak package pricing.
Additional options to bring it to the next level:
- Capture those candid, forever moments using a preferred local photographer
- Add elegance and an extra special, personal touch to the occasion with the help of a local wedding decorator or florist
- Add on a Bentwood souvenir or keepsake for each of your guests to take home (some items require at least 6 weeks notice)
- A private rafting trip with our partners at Mad River Rafting
- Contact a local florist to prepare special arrangements or floral decorations for the ceremony arch or fireplace mantle
- Consider your own private bartender to craft some delicious cocktails for you and your wedding party
- For an outdoor cookout, consider adding tents with additional heaters for the comfort of your guests
- Bring your event to the next level with a more traditional, formal dining experience with a plated 3-course meal ~ priced per person, based on menu selected with our experienced chef and a server.
- Contract the skills of an experienced, local cake confectioner to deliver a delicious sweet treat for your reception
Bentwood Inn understands that you want everything to be relaxing and perfect on your big day. Contact us about your ideas for your wedding and we can discuss our Jackson Hole wedding packages and add-ons to plan your ceremony. We will suggest the best options for your wedding depending on your dates and number of guests. We look forward to working with you and creating a wedding and reception that you’ll remember forever!