Covid-19 Policy Statement
Stay Safe & Healthy, Stay Small & Wild … Stay With Us at the Bentwood Inn
Here at the Bentwood Inn, we are working very hard and strategically to create a safe and healthy space for you to escape to. We understand that travel during these unprecedented times is a challenging proposition. At the Bentwood, we want to ease the decision making process by outlining our efforts to ensure our guests feel confident during their stay. Below you can find a categorized list of measures we are taking to ensure the safety and health of our guests and staff.
- Handwashing and sanitizing stations are set up around the property.
- The innkeepers will greet you at the door with masks and still give you a full tour of the property.
- Each guest checking in will be offered the option to do a virtual check-in instead of in person greeting via theTouchStayApp.
- Complimentary “Bentwood Safe Packages” will be provided at the start of your stay with hand sanitizer and locally made face masks.
- We have switched to metal keychains forall ofour rooms to ease the sanitizing process between guest use.
- We will not be holding personal belongings before check-in times to prevent staff from coming into close contact withguestspersonal belongings.
- All staff have been tested for Covid-19. We will continue to test as necessary and/or based on guidance from local health authorities. Lodge Operations
- The entire property and every guest room has been deep cleaned and made ready to receive guests.
- Every guest room will be thoroughly sanitized between guest stays by our long-term, trained and dedicated housekeeping staff.
- All throw pillows and blankets have been removed from bedrooms.
- Optional: Daily room service is now optional. Guests can choose to have their room cleaned by our housekeeping staff whowear masks and gloves at all times. Housekeeping will only change sheets, towels and makeup the room upon request.
- Fresh towels will be available upon request, anytime.
- We have re-organized our Great Room with more personalized, socially distant, seating options.
- As of mid-June,2020, we will have new commercial grade washers and dryers in-house to ensure all sheets and towels are cleaned at the highest temperatures and to our standards.
The Bentwood prides itself on the dining experience we deliver our guests. We have a Culinary Institute of America trained chef in residence. Our kitchen operates in accordance with the latest guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Teton County Health and the American Restaurant Association.
- In addition to our award winning 4 course Bentwood Bistro Dinners, we are now offering an expanded evening meal service, on a more casual basis, for those guests who would prefer to remain at the Inn. (Think BBQ braised ribs on the back porch, yum!) Please ask your innkeeper for details.
- Food can be served with to-go style plates and disposable silverware upon request.
- Gloves and masks will be worn by staff preparing and handling all food prepared in our kitchen.
- We will no longer serve family-style with unrelated guests at the same table. We will have individual tables set for breakfast around the property or in rooms for guests to eat with members of their group only.
- Breakfast will be ordered and scheduled with the Bentwood Inn Chef the night before.
- Dining times will be selected upon arrival when 2 or more rooms are occupied.
- We will no longer have anyself servestations – coffee station, cold breakfast bar, etc. Coffee will still be available starting at 7am each morning.
- All dining areas will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each guest uses the space.
Evening Wine & Cheese Hour
- The Bentwood Wine & Cheese service each evening will now be offered as pre-wrapped, individual plates of horsd’ouevres with glasses or cans of beverage upon request; only staff will touch and pour from bottles.
- We have increased seating on the back deck to allow small groups to sit together.
S’mores By the Campfire
- S’mores by the Campfire will still be offered each evening … with all the goodies in individually wrapped packages.
Cancellations in relation to COVID-19
- We are offering a full Future Travel Credit good through 2021 for those who wish to cancel or postpone their reservations with us due to the ongoing pandemic.
Please know that the safety and health of our guests and staff is our highest priority.
While we have thought long and hard about how best to operate safely … we are admittedlyin the midst ofa steep learning curve. No doubt things will be tweaked and improved going forward. If you have a special request – or suggestion – we welcome the opportunity to work with you to ensure your comfort and confidence throughout your stay with us. Please let us know and we will do everything possible.
Thanks very much for joining us at the Bentwood … and for keeping travel a part of your life and ours.
The Bentwood Inn