Whether you’re craving a juicy hamburger or a crisp, fresh salad, the renowned eateries in Jackson Hole, Wyoming have something for everyone. From fine dining at romantic restaurants to comfort food classics at casual taverns, you can enjoy a different culinary experience each time you order. Plus, when you stay at the Bentwood Inn, you’ll be just steps away from all of the best places to get your grub on! Here is our ultimate Jackson Hole dining guide, complete with mouth-watering meals that will make you want to come back again the next night.
The 10 Best Jackson Hole Restaurants
- The Gun Barrel Steak & Game House: Get a true taste of the Old West with buffalo, venison, and other exotic meats available at this unique eatery. You’ll be surrounded by cowboy artifacts inside the building that once housed the Wyoming Wildlife Museum.
- Rendezvous Bistro: A favorite of both locals and visitors, “The Bistro” presents classic French-American Bistro fare in a sophisticated yet casual atmosphere. The menu features an extensive wine list and raw bar, and their signature dishes showcase the creative talents of Executive Chef Joel Tate.
- Calico Restaurant: One of the oldest restaurants in Jackson Hole, this American-Italian restaurant and bar is a place where locals and visitors enjoy a casual, friendly environment. They serve delicious entrees with an emphasis on fresh, house-made items and seasonal produce that will leave you feeling full and satisfied.
- Wild Sage: Dinner at the Wild Sage offers a Jackson Hole perspective on fine dining and extraordinary hospitality. The intimate 8 table, 32 seat restaurant features a cozy rock fireplace and offers exceptional regional cuisine made with the West’s finest and freshest ingredients.
- Gather: Fresh, creative food and drinks come together at Jackson’s newest dining experience. This casual, hip eatery boasts the best brussel sprouts in town, loaded with balsamic pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, and pecorino cheese. Yum!
- The Indian: Enjoy the finest Indian cuisine in the area at The Indian. The restaurant is themed after a British officers club, giving you a place to relax and enjoy a culinary experience unlike any other in Jackson. Be sure to try their delicious street noodles and the authentic curry and rice dishes.
- Snake River Grill: For an elegant fine dining experience, head to Snake River Grill for delicious seasonal fish and meat dishes with beautiful views of Town Square. With over 300 wines and signature cocktails, you’re sure to find the perfect pairing for your meal.
- Couloir Restaurant: Located in Rendezvous Lodge at the summit of Bridger Gondola at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Couloir is the area’s most unique dining experience. Couloir serves a seasonal prix-fixe dinner menu, featuring American cuisine with Rocky Mountain roots, accompanied by spectacular views.
- Sudachi: Sushi lovers, rejoice! You can still enjoy all of your favorite rolls on your getaway in Jackson Hole. Sudachi offers Japanese cuisine featuring only the finest and freshest fish from around the world, flown in daily.
The Bentwood Inn Bistro: If you don’t feel like venturing into town, feel free to have a gourmet, chef-prepared meal just steps away from your room! Our bistro dinners are a highlight with guests, featuring local, organic ingredients, influenced by the season. Bistro dinners are served every week, with specific nights determined in consultation with guests. Dinners are interspersed with slightly more informal barbecues. Evening hors d’oeuvres are served nightly and are a feature of a Bentwood Inn stay.
Sleep It Off at the Bentwood Inn
After a day of wonderful indulging, come back to peace and serenity at our Jackson Hole bed and breakfast. You can have a restful night’s sleep in the comfort of your room, and wake up to a savory, satisfying breakfast the next morning. Frommer’s Travel Guide described the Bentwood breakfast as “hearty and sumptuous.” We hope you’re hungry!