With so many excellent Jackson Hole Restaurants, choosing the right place to dine can be challenging from time to time. Luckily, all of Jackson Hole’s top-tier restaurants offer unique dining experiences. Whether you’re in the mood for a hearty mountain meal, a light, locally sourced dish, or a romantic dinner, you’ll find exactly what you’re craving here. We’ve created a Jackson Hole dining guide to help you weigh your options! Here are some of our picks for the best eats in the area. If you need more local recommendations, be sure to access our complimentary Jackson Hole Vacation Guide! It’s our comprehensive list of hand-picked restaurants, bars, outdoor excursions, and more.
The Best Jackson Hole Restaurants to Satisfy Your Cravings
- The Gun Barrel Steak & Game House: For an authentic taste of the Old West, head to the Gun Barrel. Buffalo, venison, and other exotic meats line the menu, and incredible cowboy artifacts complete the ambiance of this popular Jackson Hole Restaurant.
- The Bird: Looking for a place to let loose? Look no further than The Bird. This funky eatery has a flavorful menu and a super relaxed culture. They’ll even drive you home if you’ve had too much to drink!
- The Merry Piglets: A local favorite, the Merry Piglets has garnered a number of accolades, including best salsa, best margaritas, and best Mexican food. Yum!
- Gather: Fresh, creative food and drinks come together at Gather. This hip eatery boasts the best Brussel sprouts in town, loaded with balsamic pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, and pecorino cheese.
- Calico Restaurant: One of the oldest restaurants in town, Calico is where locals and visitors can enjoy pizza, pasta, and other Italian favorites.
- Wild Sage: Dinner at the Wild Sage offers a Jackson Hole perspective on fine dining. The intimate eight-table restaurant features a cozy rock fireplace and offers exceptional cuisine made with the West’s finest ingredients.
- Nora’s Fish Creek: This isn’t your typical log cabin! Nora’s Fish Creek is a James Beard Award-winning restaurant that has become a renowned institution. Dinner menu favorites include the signature slow-roasted prime rib and Idaho red rainbow trout.
- Rendezvous Bistro: “The Bistro” presents classic French-American bistro fare in a sophisticated yet casual atmosphere. Be sure to check out their extensive wine list and raw bar.
- Piste Mountain Bistro: Located at the summit of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Piste is our area’s most unique dining establishment. This restaurant serves American cuisine with Rocky Mountain roots, and it’s all accompanied by spectacular views. Don’t forget to bring your camera!
- The Blue Lion: Daily chef’s specials and signature dishes keep guests returning to The Blue Lion night after night. We recommend the crab and cream cheese stuffed mushrooms, elk tenderloin, or buffalo ravioli.
- Snake River Grill: Located steps from the Jackson Town Square, seasonal fish, and meat dishes abound at Snake River Grill. With over 300 wines and signature cocktails, you’re sure to find the perfect pairing for your meal.
- Westbank Grill: One of the most popular restaurants in the area is Westbank Grill. Here, unique flavors and a casual, elegant atmosphere combine to create the ultimate dinner date spot! A large stone fireplace, open kitchen, and gorgeous views of Teton Village are just a few of the reasons you’ll fall in love with this spot.
- Café Genevieve: Boasting “inspired home-cooked classics,” Cafe Genevieve serves seasonal and local dishes inside the rustic comfort of a historic log cabin. Guests savor Southern classics like fried chicken and waffles, and Cafe Genevieve’s signature Pig Candy is guaranteed to sweeten your night!
Return to Cozy Accommodations and Delicious Food at Bentwood Inn
After an incredible day of enjoying Jackson Hole’s many exciting activities, you’ll need a cozy, warm, and beautiful place to stay. Bentwood Inn, one of North America’s best eco-lodges, has everything you need to relax and recharge! Our comfortable, rustic-chic accommodations pair perfectly with the stunning surroundings, which are packed with all manner of majestic wildlife. You’ll love coming back after an adventure-filled day and curling up by your ensuite river-rock fireplace!
If a craving hits and you don’t want to head out into the town square, let Bentwood Inn serve you an incredible meal! Each Bistro Dinner menu is tailored to guest preferences and features seasonal local and organic ingredients! We also offer a complimentary gourmet breakfast and a selection of evening hors d’oeuvres daily.
Ready for an unforgettable Jackson Hole dining experience? Check our availability today and start planning your trip!